If you are looking for a reliable writing company, you ought to consider our company. EssaysCreator.com is a safe place where you can receive high-quality help at a fair price. For many years, we have been reliable support for students from all over the world. With this immense experience in our backpack, we can help you cope with any academic assignment. Whether you are a language, psychology, business, law, education, or nursing student, you can always rely on our assistance. Just say, “Write my case brief, essay, research paper, or dissertation.” and be sure that we will be here to help.
We bet on our professional writers. Therefore, we head-hunt only the best brains with expertise in their respective fields. For instance, when you order a case brief writing service from our company, you can be sure that an author with a law degree will prepare it for you. If you order a dissertation or capstone project, we will assign a writer with a Master’s or Ph.D. degree to work on it. Ordering from our professional company is always a good decision. It is an investment in your future and a guarantee of a stress-free life today. Do not allow academic pressure to poison your youth. You can count on us in the most desperate situations. We understand how important your homework assignments are. We know how much your academic success depends on these written projects. Thus, we never cut corners and prefer to work in full force. The paper you get from us is always creative, professional, and one-of-a-kind. Professors set specific requirements, sometimes clear and simple but usually confusing and sophisticated. Our writers know how to meet their expectations. More so, we have a team of professional editors who will polish your project and make it shine like a precious diamond. When the paper is ready, our specialists scan it with the help of sophisticated plagiarism detectors. In such a manner, we double-check the content to ensure its originality. When working with us, you are always on the safe side. Join thousands of our satisfied clients today! We are sure that once you place your first order with us, you will return for more!
The Best Writers at Your Service
We have created a company that provides students with extensive support with different types of legal assignments. You might wonder, “Where to buy brief case help?” It is one of the most frequently asked questions by students. The answer is right here. EssaysCreator.com is the best place to request assistance with such academic papers. Apart from advanced writing skills, our authors also are graduates in law or related disciplines. We only hire certified specialists with Master or Ph.D. degrees. This way, we can guarantee that every paper that comes out of our company is perfect, brilliant, and impressive. Our writers possess exceptional writing skills. They know how to manage case information professionally. Having graduated from reputable law schools, our specialists understand the standards and requirements for such assignments. We believe that our legal specialists are our greatest assets. Just say, “Write my case brief!”, and they will not wait too long to help you.
When you place an order, we assign your project to one of our writers that will conduct research and present the gathered information in a perfectly framed paper. We write every project from scratch. Do not worry about anything. The paper you receive at the end will be edited and proofread. In other words, you do not need to do anything, except for placing an order with us.
A Few Reasons Why You Should Choose Our Company
- We know how to satisfy the most demanding customers.
- We provide original work that is free of plagiarism.
- We maintain the highest levels of security and integrity in our communication with customers.
- We deliver papers on time.
- We guarantee that all case briefs we provide are written by graduate specialists with a law degree.
- We offer numerous benefits and options, including free revisions, to ensure the highest quality of every paper.
- We hire only native English speakers. This way, you will receive a paper of unparalleled quality that will impress your tutor and give you a chance to improve your grades.
When you place an order with our service, you get the following guarantees:
- Authentic writing;
- Case briefs that are free of plagiarism;
- Guaranteed levels of security and integrity of personal data;
- Absolute security during online financial transactions;
- Compliance with your specific instructions and requirements;
- Only native English-speaking writers are at your service.
Ordering the Paper
Ordering a paper from EssaysCreator.com is always simple and quick. The whole process will take you a few minutes only. Even if it is your first experience with our website, you will quickly navigate due to our user-friendly and intuitive design.
How it works
Step 1Visit our website and go to the order form
Step 2Fill in specific essay details in your order description section
Step 3Pay for your custom essay and get your order verified
Step 4Process of writing your academic assignment
Step 5Editing and anti-plagiarism check
Step 6On-time delivery of an already written essay
To place an order, you will have to follow these 5 steps:
- Use a one-click order button to get to the ordering page. You will see a form that you need to fill out. First of all, provide your contact information. We ask all clients to share their valid data. If our experts need urgent clarifications, they will be able to contact you quickly. We guarantee that this information will not be used for any other purposes. Second, choose the right parameters for your future paper, including the topic, deadline, type of assignment, writing level, and length. Third, include the requirements for the project as given by your professor. Fourth, attach any files you believe can help your writer cope with the task. The more details you give us, the more accurate result you will get.
- When you are done with the form, click the “Proceed” button. You will be redirected to the payment page right away. Choose the preferable payment option and pay for your order. If you want to make the transaction in a few hours, you can do it. In this case, just use the payment link that you will receive in your email.
- Once our agents verify your payment, they will change the status of your order to “Processing.” It means that we have taken your project to task. We will talk to our experts to choose the one who can cope with it better. Once the writer takes up your order, you can communicate with her or him during the whole writing process. If you have a question to ask, just message your writer in the system directly.
- The writer will research the topic and prepare the project according to your requirements. Once it is ready, our quality control department starts working on your work. One of our professional editors will check, edit, and proofread your paper. We want to be sure that you get a top-notch piece of writing. At the appointed time, our agents will send your completed and polished brief to you.
- When the deadline expires, log in to your account and download the paper from the “My orders” section. Look it through carefully and ensure that everything is OK. Should you have any remarks, contact us immediately. We will fix everything for free if you return the paper during the free-revision period.
For your convenience, the entire writing process is clear and transparent. Our customer support agents will assist you throughout our cooperation. You can contact us at any time of day or night using the phone line or via online chat. Our team will take care of all your inquiries, questions, and requests as soon as possible.
Understanding What a Case Brief Is
You can say, “Write my case brief!” and we will help you. Alternatively, you can try to write it on your own. To cope with such a project, you need to understand what a case brief is and how it works. In simple terms, it is a concise presentation of a legal case. Such a project requires summarizing the argument, describing the court’s opinion, evaluating the rationale for the court’s decision, and analyzing the implications for future legal practice. Most people, particularly those who do not specialize in law and justice, may have a difficult time reviewing court decisions and evaluating their consistency.
A Wide Variety of Types
Case briefs do not follow the same set of rules and requirements. However, they follow the standard logic; though, they can vary significantly by type and intent.
Depending on the purpose, you may want to differentiate between the following types of case briefs:
- Law: One of the main reasons thousands of students engage in case brief writing is because they need it to meet their grade and course requirements. Sometimes, these assignments are mandatory elements of the learning process. Some other times, students can write such projects for extra points. Anyway, all students in legal studies must know how to write case briefs.
- Legal practice: At times, an order comes from a practicing lawyer or a student who is doing dissertation research to support their learning progress. The uniqueness of this task is that it is not simply about writing a summary of a legal case. Rather, it is about outlining the key dimensions of the case and its implications for future decisions.
- Academic writing: In certain situations, case writing becomes a strategy for improving and refining students’ academic writing skills. Teachers may ask students to write a case brief just to see how well they can determine and summarize the most important data. It is about understanding the difference between facts and hypotheses. It can be your perfect opportunity to prepare for future academic work.
Free Case Brief Paper Samples to Give You an Idea!
How to Write a Case Brief?
- Begin by gathering the most valuable information. You will need it to understand the context, purpose, and outcomes of the selected legal case. You will also use this information to develop a future argument.
- Make notes. Put down the most important data or the information you believe might be useful in your writing. For instance, you may want to remember some statistics and use these figures in your brief.
- Outline and define the main issue being considered in the selected case. Normally, you will need to transform it into a question. It should be a question that warrants a simple answer: either yes or no.
- Give yourself some time to review the pros and cons of each opinion, as well as the reasoning behind the court’s decision in the case. You need to be clear as to why the court ruled in this or that manner.
- Remember that your case brief can have a huge influence. Imagine that the extent, to which you understand and present the information, can determine the outcome of your legal case. If you are writing a case brief for your law major, justify the importance of this case for you and your audience.
- Be ready to answer questions. Also, do not hesitate to ask questions concerning your chosen cause when you present it in class.
Structuring a Case Brief
Despite the type and topic, a standard case brief comprises a few compulsory elements.
- Title and citation. In the beginning, you have to specify the case. Name the parties involved. Your reader might want to check the details of the case. For this purpose, include a citation with a direct link.
- Summary of facts. You will have to gather and assess all the facts first. You will start with the key facts. Get ready to spend some time on this task. You will find numerous justifications in each part of the case. Here, the goal is to differentiate between assumptions and facts. Also, ensure you understand the requirements of your case brief before you read the case. It is extremely important. In such a manner, it will be easier for you to find answers to your questions. Make notes while you are reading. The summary has to answer the following questions:
- Why was the dispute submitted to the court?
- What intentions and goals did the parties have?
- What regulations and laws did the court use?
- What was the decision of the court in this case?
- Case issue. In this part, you will develop a few clear but short questions that you expect to answer in this case.
- Parties’ arguments. You will have to understand and then explain the reasoning used by every party. What did they claim? What caused the disagreement?
- Court’s decision. You should not only provide the court ruling but also explain the rationale for it.
- Dissents. Were there justices that opposed the opinion of the majority? Why?
- Legal basis. Explain the principles, laws, and precedents that the court used in the case under analysis. Evaluate the rationality, consistency, and appropriateness of the court’s decision based on these laws. Assess whether the principles used by the court support the ruling or not. Look deeper into the case to determine whether it can become a precedent or not.
- Implications and other conclusions. Wrap up your case brief with a summary of the main argument and an evaluation of the case’s implications. Has there been a similar case in legal practice before? Can this decision influence justice and law in the future? Was the court’s decision appropriate and consistent? If not, what factors distorted the court’s vision?
We hope that these tips and short explanations have helped you understand case brief writing better. A good sample paper might be useful, as well. However, you can always ask us, “Write my case brief!” Our experienced writers will come to the rescue. We will help you cope with the most complicated and confusing assignments. When you place an order, you get a unique chance to improve your academic performance without much effort. Being successful means making wise decisions. Do the right choice and become our client today. With us, you can reach the top easily!
Buy Legal Brief Writing Services at EssaysCreator.com
You probably worked hard to become a student at a law school. Congratulations! It is a significant achievement. However, it is only the first step towards your career success. Keep your head up! EssaysCreator.com will assist you on this journey and make it care-free. Whenever you feel stressed or exhausted because of assignments, come to us. We have got a shoulder for you to lean on. Whenever you have too many projects and too tight deadlines, you can count on our professional help. Choose our company, and you will always have an expert on your side ready to help you cope with any writing task. Our results will fascinate you. Do not waste time on hesitation! Join thousands of our customers today and guarantee your place on the top. You place the order, and our professionals do the rest!
- FREE revision (within 2 days)
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline (on request)
- FREE e-mail delivery
- FREE formating
- Quality research and writing
- 24/7/365 Live support
- MA, BA, and PhD degree writers
- 100% Confidentiality
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% Authenticity
- 12 pt. Times New Roman
- Double-spaced/Single-spaced papers
- MA, BA, and PhD degree writers
- 1 inch margins
- Any citation style
- Up-to-date sources only
- Fully referenced papers