Writing a case brief is one of the most difficult, painful, and tedious things for students in law and related majors – more and more students wish they could say, do my case brief for me and get a respected writer to do this job for them. These students are overloaded with academic assignments and tasks, and they would be happy to buy a case brief online from a company, which specializes in case brief writing. Essayscreator.com is the best provider of relevant support services, being run by a team of specialists who know everything about case brief writing. One of our greatest benefits is that we hire legal specialists and write each case brief from scratch. We have gone a long way to acquire and retain the most seasoned experts for case brief writing. You can be certain that your case brief is fully original and written according to your instructions. When you place an order, you always receive authentic paper. You do not need any special skills to visit our company or use our services. Just review our website and place your order. Follow simple rules and recommendations to place an easy order for a case brief. We will do the rest.
Hire Case Brief Writer!
We have created a company that provides students with extensive support in case brief and other types of legal writing. Where to buy brief case help? This is one of the most frequent questions asked by students. The answer is right here, with us, as this is the best place to look for case brief writing assistance. Apart from advanced case brief writing skills, our writers also hold a graduate degree in law or related disciplines. We hire only specialists with a Master’s or Ph.D. degree. This way, we can guarantee that every paper that comes out of our company is perfect, brilliant, and impressive. Our writers possess exceptional case brief writing skills. They know how to manage case information professionally. Having themselves graduated from reputable law schools, our specialists know the standards and requirements for the quality they must follow in writing. This is why we believe that our law specialists are our greatest essay. Just say, do my case brief for me, and they will not wait too long to help you.
When you place an order with us, one of our writers will undertake your project, conduct a review of research and pertinent information and translate it into a perfectly framed case brief. Every case brief is written from scratch. Do not worry about anything, as the paper you receive at the end will be edited and proofread. In other words, you do not need to do anything, except for placing an order with us.
Why Choose Our Case Brief Writing Service?
- We know how to satisfy the most demanding customers
- We know how to provide original work that is free from plagiarism
- We know how to maintain the highest levels of security and integrity in our communication with customers
- We know how to deliver all case briefs on time
- We guarantee that all case briefs are written by graduate specialists with a degree in law
- We offer numerous benefits and options such as free revisions to ensure the highest quality of every paper
- We hire only native English speakers. This way, you receive a paper of unparalleled quality that will impress your tutor and give you a chance to improve your grades.
When you place an order for a case brief with our service, we also provide the following guarantees:
- Authentic writing
- Only case briefs that are free from plagiarism
- Guaranteed levels of security and integrity of personal data
- Absolutely security during financial transactions online
- Compliance with your instructions and requirements
- Only native English-speaking writers providing services
Do My Case Brief Homework, Please!
It is not difficult to order a case brief with our service. In fact, this is the easiest thing you will ever do during your studies. You only need to fill the order form that you will find on our web page. Then you will proceed to payment, using our secure payment systems. Afterward, one of our law writers will start working on your case brief.
The simple steps below are to help you order a case brief from us:
- Begin with the order form. Provide the details of your order. Include valid contact details. Submit the order form on our web page.
- Pay for the case brief. Once you do, we will start working on your order.
- When we receive the payment, we will assign the most proficient writer to work on your case brief. You will be able to communicate with the writer while he/she is working on your order.
- Please check your messages and email regularly. The writer may want to contact you for further questions. We have created a wonderful messaging system that encourages and allows our customers to keep in touch with our writers at every point of working on the order. Contact our support 24/7 if you have questions.
- When we finish the paper, we will review and edit it. Our quality department will see if all requirements have been met. We will edit and proofread your case brief. You will receive a perfect product that does not require any additional work.
Step 1 Visit our website and go to the order form
Step 2 Fill in specific essay details in your order description section
Step 3 Pay for your custom essay and get your order verified
Step 4 Process of writing your academic assignment
Step 5 Editing and anti-plagiarism check
Step 6 On-time delivery of an already written essay
What Is a Case Brief?
You can say, write my case brief paper for me, or you can try to understand what a case brief is and how it works. Using simple terms, a case brief is a concise presentation of a legal case. Most people, particularly those who do not specialize in law and justice, may have a difficult time reviewing court decisions and evaluating their consistency. This is what a case brief is for – summarizing the argument, emphasizing the court’s opinion, evaluating the rationale for the court’s decision, and analyzing the implications for future law practice.
Case Briefs Can Be Different
Case briefs do not follow the same set of rules or requirements. They follow the same simple logic, but they can vary significantly by type and intent.
Depending on the purpose of the case brief, you may want to differentiate between the following types of case briefs:
- Law: One of the main reasons thousands of students engage in case brief writing is because they need it to meet their grade and course requirements. Sometimes, case briefs are mandatory elements of the learning process. Some other times, students can write case briefs for extra grade points. In either case, all students in legal studies must know how to write case briefs.
- Legal practice: At times, an order for a case brief comes from a practicing lawyer or a student who is doing dissertation research to support his or her learning progress. The uniqueness of this case is that it is not simply about writing a summary of a legal case; rather, it is about outlining the key dimensions of the case and its implications for future decisions.
- Academic writing: In certain situations, case brief writing becomes a strategy for improving and refining students’ academic writing skills. Teachers may ask students to write a case brief just to see how well they can identify and summarize the most important data. It is about making a difference between facts and hypotheses. It can be a great opportunity for you to prepare for future academic work.
- Lunney v. East-Line Engines Inc. (Fictional Case)
- Ocean Park v. Disneyland
- Salinas v. Texas
- Powell v. the State of Alabama
How to write a case brief?
- Begin with gathering the most valuable information. You will need it to understand the context, purpose, and outcomes of the selected legal case. You will also use this information to frame the future argument.
- Make notes. Put down the most important information or the information you believe will be useful in case brief writing. For example, you may want to remember some statistical data and use it in your brief.
- Outline and define the main issue considered in the selected case. In most cases, you will need to transform it into a question. It should be a question that warrants a simple answer – yes or no.
- Give yourself some time to review the pros and cons of each opinion, as well as the reasoning behind the court’s decision in the case. You must be clear as to why the court has ruled in this or that manner.
- Remember that your case brief can have a huge impact. Imagine that the extent to which you understand and present the information can influence the outcomes of your own legal case. If you are writing a case brief for your law major, justify the importance of this case for you and your audience.
- Be ready to answer questions. Also, do not hesitate to ask questions concerning your chosen cause when you present it in class.
How to Write a Case Brief: Structuring Case Briefs
Check if your case brief includes several mandatory components.
- Title and citation – you begin with specifying the case. Do not forget to name the parties involved. Make sure that the case brief includes a citation so that readers can track the original case and check the facts if needed.
- Summary of facts – begin with the most important ones. It will take time because facts and justifications are usually found in every section of the case. You will need to make an effort to differentiate between facts and assumptions. Also, check if you are following the guidelines – this is important as you are working on your case brief. While writing the summary, provide answers to the following questions:
- Why was the case brought to the court?
- What were the goals and intentions of each party?
- What laws and regulations did the court rely on?
- What did the court rule in this case?
- Case issue – here, you will formulate the main questions that had to be answered in this case. It is just a few sentences – one sentence, one question.
- Arguments used by each party involved in the case – you will have to identify the argumentation and reasoning used by each party. Why did they disagree?
- Court ruling – now you are approaching the court’s decision and the rationale for that decision. What was the reason the court ruled in that particular way?
- Dissenting opinion – if any of the justices did not support the majority opinion, what were their reasons?
- Legal rationale – stipulate the laws, principles, and precedents governing the court’s decision in your chosen case. Use these laws and principles to evaluate the consistency, rationality, and appropriateness of the court’s ruling. See if the facts of the case support the decision. Try to look further ahead and evaluate the potential of this case to become a precedent.
- Conclusion and implications – finally, you will wrap up the main argument and evaluate the significance and implications of your chosen case. Where there any other similar cases in the history of legal practice? What are the implications of the court’s decision for the future of law and justice in the country? Are there any factors that have distorted the court’s vision of the legal problem, leading to an inappropriate or inconsistent decision?
To conclude, a good case brief example can help you in your writing. However, you can always say do my case brief for me. With Essayscreator.com, even the most complicated case brief becomes real. Just place an order, as this is your chance to improve your results and grading for the entire course!